Veterans Hubs Diary
Following the successful launch of our diary of Veterans events across the FCSE region here is the latest iteration for March.
Here it is:
Veterans Hubs across the South East:
- AADFI and Veterans Coffee Morning, Second Wednesday of the Month 1030-1130 at Aldershot Library 109 High Street, Aldershot.GU11 1DQ. ***MARCH ONLY*** 1000 Hrs At the Queens Hotel, High Street for a “team breakfast” All welcome!
- AFVBC – see next page.
- Age UK Hollybush Court, Sevenoaks. TN13 3UX First Saturday of the month1300-1600.
- Basingstoke and Deane Mondays 12:00hrs To 14:00hrs at The King Of Wessex,Winchester Road, Basingstoke. RG21 8YS and Thursdays at The Base, in the Community Centre, Ravenscroft, Hook. RG27 9NN.
- BigBootNeckBreakfast, check out their website for one in your area. bigbootneckbreakfast.com.
- *NEW* Blue Van Drop-In, Second Tuesday Monthly 1000-1230hrs. Seaside Community Hub, 125. Seaside, Eastbourne. BN22 7NN. *NEW* East Surrey Breakfast Club 0930-1200 on third Saturday of the month at Pistachios, Memorial Park ,Redhill.
- East Sussex veterans hub – 99/100 group Monday, Tuesday and Friday 0930-1230 every other Saturday, group meetings and breakfast drop in 1000-1300. 5, Harold Place, Hastings. TN34 1JA.
- First Light Trust. Mon-Sat 0900-1700 and Sunday 1000-1500. 68 High Street Gosport. PO12 1DR.
- Help for Veterans, Mon-Fri 0900-1630, Unit 8 Sackville Trading Estate, Hove. BN3 7AN
- HMP Ford Veterans (closed event).
- Littlehampton AFVBC and Hub. Cafe 72, High Street, Littlehampton. Every Wednesday and Saturday 1000-1200.
- PWRR Breakfast Club, Capt. Alex Chalk, Bills, Market Square, Horsham, RH12 1EU. 1st Saturday of the month, 0900-1200.
- RBLI. Lawson House, Larkfield. Second Friday of the Month between 1300-1600.
- SAFDI – 1100-1300 at Woking Railway Athletic Club, Goldsworth Road, Woking. GU216JT.
- SHV&F-LP 1000-1300- St Marys Church and Centre, Park road, Camberley. GU152SR.
- Southampton Veterans Drop In Centre Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. 1400-2100 Woodley road, Woolston. SO19 9DW.
- Tigers Tea and Toast 1st Sunday of every month 10am at the Crown Inn, Ferry Road, Rye. TN32 17FJ.
- Tigers tea and toast ( 3 PWRR ) 1st Wednesday of every month between 1800-1900 at reserve centres. Doors open to all veterans for a chat and a mingle or just pop in and have a brew. The following centres will be open: Canterbury, Ashford, Brighton, Eastbourne and Rochester.
- Totton & Eling Community Drop-In. Monthly on 4th Thursday 1000-1200. Totton and Eling Community Centre, Civic Centre Buildings, Library Road, Totton, Hampshire. SO40 3AP
- TRBL drop-in (outreach) in Crawley last year (2017): The Civic Halls, The Boulevard, Crawley, West Sussex. RH10 1UZ, The 1st Friday of the month, 1000-1230hrs.
- Veterans Support Association 1000-1600. 3rd Molesey Scout Hut St Peters Road, West Molesey. KT8 2QE.
- Worthing Veterans Drop-In ‘the Richmond Rooms ‘ Stoke Abbot Road, Worthing. BN11 1HQ
- The Veterans Hub Café, 1000-1600. 114b Portland Road, Wyke Regis, DT49AD
AFVBC – armed forces and veterans breakfast clubs. An international organisation their website: http://www.afvbc.net.Check availability and times in your area.
- Ashford AFVBC
- BigBootNeckBreakfast, check out their website for one in your area. Bigbootneckbreakfast.com
- Blackfield AFVBC ,1030 every Wednesday and Sunday at Hide away Café , 183, Hampton Lane, Blackfield. SO45 1XA
- BexleyHeath AFVBC
- Brighton and Worthing AFVBC
- Canterbury AFVBC
- Chatham AFVBC
- Crawley AFVBC
- Eastbourne AFVBC
- Hastings AFVBC
- Horsham AFVBC (4PWRR)
- Folkestone AFVBC
- Littlehampton AFVBC
- Ramsgate AFVBC
- Sheerness AFVBC
- Sittingbourne AFVBC
- Tonbridge AFVBC
Mens Sheds – including veterans facing Kent Sheds https://menssheds.org.uk/find-a-shed/ Check availability and times in your area.