Research Study needs interviewees from military families

Are you and adult whose parent suffered trauma during military service? Or did you or your partner suffer and you have an adult child? If so check out the below and make contact with the researcher – Sarah at Surrey Uni. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.